This one is pretty simple and I love to pair it with my pasta dishes, such as the Three Cheese Stuffed Shells. You can buy the box of pre-packaged ingredients at nearly any chain store with a grocery: Wal-Mart, Target, & Meijer, are the ones up here. All you need at home is 1/3 cup of butter, 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese, and 3/4 cup of cold water.
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Cover your baking sheets with parchment paper or spread with a non-stick cooking spray (I used Pam butter-flavored).
- In a bowl, stir together water, cheese, and biscuit mix until dough forms. It should look like chunky mashed potatoes.
- Immediately begin to scoop dough out onto the prepared sheets (8-10 biscuits depending on your size) and place 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown on top. Melt the butter in the microwave, add the garlic herb seasonings and stir well.
- Spoon or brush the butter sauce onto each hot biscuit. Serve warm.