Fall is my absolute favorite season! I look forward to the changing of the leaves and the cooler temperatures the entire year. Then all the goodies begin!
1. Candle – Autumn by Bath and Body Works. Scents: Bright Red Gala Apple, Juicy Fig, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Fir Balsam. This candle is definitely classic fall wrapped up into one fragrance.
2. Coffee Creamer – Salted Caramel Chocolate by Coffee-mate. My love for this flavor will never die. I buy this flavor every fall season and will continue to do so until they stop making it.
3. Specialty Drink – Surprise! It’s not Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I actually can’t wait all year for a Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino or Latte (I like it both ways!).
4. Nail Polish – Maki Me Happy by Essie. This color is so rich and a vibrant red. A perfect fall color!
5. Scarf – Watercolor Scarf on JCPenney – Orchid Tint. This is the scarf I wore on my wedding day (cause it was so cold it snowed!) and I love how soft it is. I’ve already started wearing it with the cooler temperatures and love that it goes with anything!
6. Fuzzy blanket – Every year this blanket goes on super sale during Black Friday at Target and I can’t help but stock up on a new one every year! So far I’ve got them in red, cream, and gray. They’re very fuzzy and warm and amazing to snuggle up in a chair and with a good book.