I haven’t done a monthly goals segment in a while and have hit some inspiration to complete one. This time I’m only going to pick 5 goals so that I’m not overwhelmed with trying to do too much.
- Find a new skin care line that covers all the areas my skin needs help with. I’ve been trying out different cleansers, moisturizers, and make-ups and so far haven’t been 100% happy with particular brand. I’m just going to have to mix and match stuff to find exactly what I need.
- Starting including a weekly gratitude feature in my planner. I’ve heard and read about doing this on several different media platforms and I think it’ll help me be more present and inspired in my life. Who doesn’t want that, right?
- Write out my one year goals then break them down to bite-sized goals. I’ve started this on here but I think I need to revamp it and include my husband for “couple goals”.
- Watch two shows/movies on Netflix that are in my list. I have soooooo many movies and TV shows in my list that I haven’t watched. In between my homework, work, and planning, I need to start chipping away at this list.
- Stay on top of cleaning the house. I start my vacation from work this weekend for a week and I fully intend on cleaning the house. It’s in desperate need! With both Andrew and I so busy with school and work the house is neglected. That needs to change.