Keeping with the mindset of last month, I’m going to only pick a small amount goals to work on and put all my focus in. It seems much easier to work towards mini goals than huge ones! A change-up this time: I’m going to align my goals with my planner goals to maintain consistency and make my slightly-perfectionist personality happy. 😀
- Health: Finish the 21 Day Fix calendar then pick a new program to follow; drink shakeology daily.
- Home: Put up my spring decor: flowers, pictures, tabletop, and linens; make decision on company for air/furnace installation.
- Me Time: Spring mani/pedi; make hair appointment for highlights and trim; read book club book: The Zookeeper’s Wife.
- Financial: Keep saving up for new air conditioning and furnace.
- Be Social: Plan a birthday party for Andrew; have at least one bon fire.
- Dream Big: Plan out our 1 year anniversary trip (I can’t believe it’s next month already!).