A new month means new goals to set. Some of these are continuation of goals from the last month to keep them going or restart them again.
- Continue to make healthier choices for groceries
- Start filling out habit tracker daily again
- Get cleared to work out again at my six week postpartum appointment
- Start the Barre Blend program
- Keep limiting take out to once a week
- Update Quicken once a week
- Track bills in my Erin Condren planner
- Post once a week at minimum
- Plan out calendar of topics
- Keep running list of topic ideas on notes page
- Stay on top of e-mails and communication if needed
- Pick summer books to read
- Post to book club page
I’m looking forward to working on these as the month progresses! What are your intentions or goals for June? Let me know in the comments below!
It’s the end of the month and time to see how I did on the intentions I wrote out at the beginning of May. It’s been a busy month and I met a lot of them but not all.
- Have the babies 🙂 Met on May 6th
- Make healthier choices for groceries Starting to
- Continue filling out habit tracker daily I have in my phone app but not in the Erin Condren journal.
- Limit take out to once a week We started out after the babies were born with twice a week and now we’re down to once a week or less.
- update Quicken once a week I haven’t been downstairs hardly at all much less on the computer to do the finances. Everything I’ve been doing in my phone.
- Post once a week at minimum Pretty sure I met this one 😊
- Plan out calendar of topics I did put in some posts to remind myself, like this one.
- Stay on top of e-mails and communication if needed Since my email is linked to my phone it’s been easy to stay up on my work stuff.
That’s a wrap on my goals for May! I feel like I did pretty well considering how busy it’s been for us. Now to think of my June intentions. Did you meet your goals or intentions for the month?