Every season I love to make a list of things I want to do before it ends in a few months. This summer will be unique, not just because of the pandemic, because some of the things I would normally do we won’t be able to, like go to the county fair (it’s not happening this year) or go to the beach for long if at all (the babies are too young still. Either way I’m going to try and do as many things as we can while it lasts. Summer always goes way too fast!
- Go to the Village Cheese Shanty and get a sammie
- Have a beach day
- Get Moomers ice cream cone
- Shop at the farmer’s market
- Eat watermelon
- Get flowers from Omena’s U-Pick
- Pick blueberries at a u-pick
- Have a picnic
- Eat fruit popsicles
- Get a mani pedi
- Have my hair cut and lightened
That’s usually the core things I try to do or places I like to go to every year. We’ll see how many I can get to this summer with the kiddos!